Monday, June 23, 2014

Today's Featured Auction Contributor--Authentic Colombian Breakfast with my friend Pilar!



I have had the pleasure of eating a Colombian breakfast with my dear friend from Bogota.  These delightful cheese-bread rolls were a highlight as well as the hot chocolate, which Colombians have instead of coffee!  There is a special pitcher where the milk is heated on the stove and stirred with a special wooden stirrer and the fabulous chocolate bars are added and melted and "frapped" in.  MMMMM!  And I won't tell you what else they put in it, but YUM! 
Marlana is entertained by the fact that Colombians have their own word that means "to eat breakfast".  It is a very special meal of the day.  You can bid on an Authentic Colombian breakfast for 4.  And I am sure I am free which ever morning you choose to have it;-)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to make sure you saw the address and phone number on the response in my blog.! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete